By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
READ ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITION CAREFULLY. IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF ISSUE OR PROBLEM WITH ANY TERM OR CONDITION ON THIS WEBSITE OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO ACCEPT ANY TERM OR CONDITION THEN IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE WEBSITE. IF YOU CONTINUE OTHERWISE THEN YOU ARE BOUND TO ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OUR WEBSITE.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn’s Website, located at https://ashishkumarletslearn.com.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Student”, “Customer”, “Member”, “Subscriber”, “User”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Website’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “The Website”,”Ashish Kumar”, “Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn”, “Agam Sir”, “The Support Team”, “Admin”, “Administrator” “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
MEMBERSHIP, PERKS, VIDEOS, NOTES & ASSIGNMENTS
- Membership Fee is non-refundable and non-recurring. You have to renew your membership manually before or after the end of its expiry if you want to continue the membership.
- All the videos, notes and assignments available on this website is the copyright material of Ashish Kumar. Under the membership you are licensed to use them for your personal use only upto the expiration of your membership.
- Membership is no guarantee of new videos. Check the availability of website content and perks available under the membership level/plan before purchasing. New videos/content will be uploaded on the sole discretion of Ashish Kumar. Under no circumstances Ashish Kumar is liable to provide you more videos, notes, assignments or any other content.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to reject membership and reject access to the website to anyone, with/without providing any reason. In this case, user’s account will be blocked permanently so that the user cannot make any transaction on the website.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to temporary or permanently block your membership without providing any refund, full or partial, in case of misuse or fraud on your side of any kind.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to block some or all of the perks under your membership plan in case of misuse or fraud on your side of any kind. No refund (partial/full) shall be provided for the blocked perks.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to delete / remove user’s account from the website without providing any reason.
- Prices of membership plans are subject to change.
- We do not guarantee the availability of all the plans throughout the year.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to stop / block user’s access on the website by blocking / marking-spam user’s account on the website without providing any reason.
- We take privacy of our members and educational ambiance on our website seriously. It is recommended to you to limited your discussions to Mathematics only. Be polite and respectful in your comments and messages on the website and email.
- If any member bring to our notice who is misusing the perks, harassing or bullying other members, or spamming on the website, will be blocked permanently from accessing the website, irrespective of their membership days left. No refund(partial/full) shall be provided.
- The website is provided as it is with no warranty and no guarantee. Under no circumstances Ashish Kumar is liable for any loss or damage of any nature caused due to the use of this website.
- 1 month of the membership period is equal to 30 days. 6 months of the membership period is equal to 180 days. 12 months of membership period is equal to 365 days.
- Ashish Kumar is the owner of all the content of this website. All the content is licensed to you for your personal (non-commercial) use only and upto the expiry of your membership. Any kind of commercial use whether offline or online is strictly prohibit.
- This website is not a substitute for traditional education including but not limited to school and tuition.
- All the third party logos and names are solely the properties of their respective owners.
- Every efforts has been made to provide perfect educational content on the website, but sometimes, due to unavoidable circumstances/situations you might found errors in the content provided on the website. You are advised to exercise prudence while using the website. Under no circumstances we are liable for any loss or damage.
- It is your duty to be polite and respectful with the other members of the website. Do not use harsh language, abuses or inappropriate words/gestures in the comments, messages and groups. Failure in following the above will lead to termination of your membership on the website and/or access to the groups, messages, comments etc.
- You are solely responsible for the data shared by you in the comments, private messages, public messages and groups.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn is not responsible for any trauma, injury or loss of any kind due to the use of this website and/or due to data shared by you in the comments, public messages, private messages and/or groups on the website.
- Perks provided under the membership are subject to change. Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to remove and/or add any content and/or perk available on the website and under the membership, anytime without any notice.
- As with any website, ashishkumarletslearn.com is also prone to failures. Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn is not liable for the missing or not working perks or features of the website before/during/after the failure. It’s users responsibility to highlight the not working or missing perk or feature to the support team for rectification. No compensation of any nature will be provided in this case.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn will be abiding and final.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the rights to modify all the terms and conditions. You are advised to check the updated terms and conditions occasionally/regularly.
MEMBERSHIP UPGRADE, MEMBERSHIP DOWNGRADE AND MEMBERSHIP LEVEL/PLAN CHANGE
Membership downgrade is not permitted on the website. Once a membership is purchased it is non-refundable and cannot be downgrade to lower level/plan.
If a member is allowed for a downgrade then no amount of the previous membership will be refunded back to him/her. And the member will lose all the perks of his/her previous membership.
Membership upgrade and Membership Level Change are both the same facilities on the website.
Membership upgrade option is available under the following terms and conditions.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to reject membership upgrade request of any member without providing any reason.
- Membership upgrade is available only for the current members. Those whose membership has expired can directly purchase any new level/plan.
- Once a member successfully purchase the upgraded membership of 6 months or 12 months level/plan, their previous membership will automatically be cancelled.
- The remaining amount of the previous membership level will be refunded back to the member on the pro rata basis minus processing fee.
- The upgraded membership starts from the date of purchase of its upgrade, NOT from the date of previous membership. The date of upgraded membership is also the date of cancellation of the previous membership. For example: If your previous membership level starts from 3rd April 2019 & ends on 3rd May 2019. If you decided to made the payment for upgraded level on 13 April 2019 then your new upgraded membership level will start from 13 April 2019. And the amount for remaining 20 days (from 14th April 2019 to 3rd May 2019) will be refunded back to you on pro rata basis minus processing fee.
- Pro rata amount is the proportional amount of the days left of the previous membership level/plan.
- The Processing Fee (P-Fee) will be charged according to the following rate:
P-Fee if Previous membership is of ₹158 = ₹5
P-Fee if Previous membership is of ₹898 = ₹25
P-Fee if Previous membership is of ₹1698 = ₹55
- Pro rata amount will be calculated as given in the examples below.
- Case 1: If your previous 1 month membership has 13 days left then the pro rata refund amount for 13 days will be calculated as following.
1 month = 30 days
30 days Amount = ₹158
1 day Amount = 158÷30
13 days Amount = (158 ÷ 30) × 13 = ₹68.4
Processing Fee = ₹5
Refund Amount = ₹68.4 – ₹5 = ₹63.4
- Case 2: If your previous 6 months membership has 47 days left then the pro rata refund amount for 47 days will be calculated as following.
1 month = 30 days
6 months = 180 days
180 days Amount = ₹898
1 day Amount = 898÷180
47 days Amount = (898 ÷ 180) × 47 = ₹234.4
Processing Fee = ₹25
Refund Amount = ₹234.4 – ₹25 = ₹209.4
- Final refunded amount will always be based on the final decision of Ashish Kumar Let’s Learn. In case of any dispute related to the pro rata refund amount, the decision of Ashish Kumar Let’s Learn will be final and abiding.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to refuse providing pro rata refund in case any misuse, fraud or irregularities found with member’s/user’s account.
- Pro rata refund will only be issued if a member successfully purchased a higher membership level/plan before the expiry of his current membership level/plan. Otherwise as stated, all memberships are non-refundable.
- Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to put the website on Maintenance Mode for the regular maintenance, up gradation, editing and other technical purposes.
- Members cannot be able to access the website during the maintenance mode.
- No compensation of any nature will be provided to anyone because of any kind of loss or limited functionality due to maintenance mode.
Unless otherwise stated, Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn
- Redistribute content from Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Ashish Kumar – Let’s Learn’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
The content provided on this website is FREE of charge. You are paying membership Fee only for the maintenance of the website. As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last Updated on April 2, 2020